It's a typical scene around here.... we are downstairs and Timmy is playing trains while Tommy is moving around from toy to toy. Until that is- Tommy realizes that Timmy is playing trains. Tommy then "high-tails it" over to the train tracks and makes trouble. It's a matter of seconds before I hear "MOMMY... TOMMY IS BREAKING MY TRAIN TRACKS!" And so it begins... again.
But the other day, I came up with something so brilliant... in the Thomas stories, the diesels are usually causing trouble in the train yard. They like to play tricks on the steam engines and often wreck things. So- I told Timmy that Tommy was like a diesel engine... causing trouble on Timmy's railway. Timmy thought that was hilarious (and Tommy is clueless). So now when Tommy comes over to destroy Timmy's train tracks all I hear is "Diesel Tommy is back!"... with giggles.
Not sure how long this will last- but just let me bask in my brilliance please. It doesn't happen too often.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment