So- it's been well over a month since the last blog entry. We are all well and doing fine. Just been a bit crazy. But that story never seems to change-huh? The boys have been sick (either one or both) for over a month.... we are finally on an upswing. I can't wait to open the windows and get some fresh air in the house!
Tommy just realized yesterday that he could walk backwards. It was actually quite funny- he saw me do it and so he tried it and just started laughing- wish I had it on video. He loves to imitate everything you are doing and is starting to try to do that with his speech- which is great. So we've been trying to do lots (and lots and lots) of reading to him. He loves books and will often go and sit w/ a book to look at the pictures.
Timmy is almost 4 (gulp)!! It is hilarious and interesting having conversations with him. Most days we have moved beyond the "why, why, why" stage and he is coming up with some great questions, suggestions and thoughts. Yesterday we were talking about eating fish (tis the season). After he told me he didn't like fish- I said he's never tried it so he really can't say that. His response: "Sure I did Mommy. At the old house I tried it and didn't like it. I thought it was a chicken nuggets but it was fish... yuck!" My jaw dropped- that was over a year and a half ago and he can remember that detail? Oh Lord- please help me to not screw my kids up.... I guess I was hoping they'd forget more than they are :)
I'll be more than happy to upload some pictures- as soon as I find my camera (again)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment