Thursday, December 10, 2009

Target date: December 16

December 16.... it's the date that continues to stick in the back (as well as the front & middle) of my brain. It's the day after finals. The day I will feel relief from lingering homework, papers and projects. The day I won't need to open a textbook (and it not being from ignoring or procrastinating). I'm probably putting a lot of pressure and expectations on December 16. After all, everyone knows that any freed up space & time is quickly replaced by other things.
We have a Christmas tree up! It's empty and plain but it's up and makes the house smell nice :) Hopefully tonight... we are the only house in the neighborhood w/out outside lights or any decor up. And this is our first Cmas in the new neighborhood- people are going to think we are scrooges! :)
Tommy is becoming more and more interested in walking. Yesterday morning he climbed up Timmy and the two of them started walking together. Here is a pic.

No comments: